One Last Checklist for Graduating SeniorsPosted on Tue, 05/27/2014 - 14:49
Seniors, you're almost done. There are just a few things you need to be aware of over the summer in order to insure the transition to campus goes smoothly. Here's one last checklist for you:
- Follow up on any remaining financial aid details.
- Make sure your Final Report is sent to the college where you will enroll.
- Look for summer mailings from your college about housing, orientation, course selection, and other subjects. If you will be away for a significant part of the summer, be sure the college knows where to send your mail, or arrange for your mail to be forwarded. A response from you may be required.
- Make your first payment on time.
- Complete the summer reading assigned by the college.
- Pack for college. Have a wonderful freshman year!
So that's it -- we're out of advice for you. But we will point you in the direction of our excellent move-in advice for college freshmen, which you will find here. Check it out. It will save you -- and your parents -- from back strain, heat stroke and at least one repeat trip to the electronics store for cable cords.